Pretty and useful! Pretty useful. I love plants but am not great at taking care of them. I thought I was doomed when even my succulents would die, but I learned there are some even more resilient yet still beautiful plants out there :D Starting with snake plants, I was hooked. I researched the best looking of the easiest-care plants and have been slowly collecting them all!
I know someone else must be in my shoes, so I wanted to share that info with you through a free poster downloadable :)
- If you just want a lower-res JPG for reference, feel free to click here and just right-click/press-hold to save.
- For a nice high-res print file, add this to cart to download a zip file that includes a JPG and PDF at 300 dpi. It is sized to print at 11x17 inches, but print whatever size you need.
- At checkout, you don't need to put in your real address if you don't want to, and you won't need to put any payment info.
- If you want to keep in touch with us, keep the 'sign up for newsletters' box checked. We sent out cute email newsletters out maybe once a month.
LIST OF PLANTS
- ZZ Plant
- Cylindrical Snake Plant (Sanseveria)
- Prayer Plant
- Peperomia (specifically the small circle-shaped ones)
- Heatleaf Philodendron
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree
- Cast Iron Plant
- Monstera Deliciosa
- Large snake plant (I consider them to be different than the tiny ones!)
Hope that was helpful :) Cheers!