Cranes | Art Print
Cranes | Art Print
Our art prints are beautifully printed on 200 gsm museum-quality fine art paper with a smooth matte finish. Available in a variety of sizes and wood framing options to find the perfect match for your space.
- Giclee print with natural inks and long-lasting color
- Premium quality, heavyweight fine art paper
- Paper sourced from sustainable forests
- Shipped in a protective tube with minimal plastic
- Custom crafted from sustainably sourced wood
- Art prints are carefully mounted onto backing boards for perfect fit
- Premium quality yet lightweight for safe hanging
- Shipped with protective casing, ready-to-hang
For Art Prints & Canvases
Dimensions in inches and cm are below! A-sizes are approximate; please refer to inches or cm for precise sizing.
6x8" = 15x20 cm (~A5)
8x10" = 25.4 x20.3 cm (~A4)
12x16" = 30x40cm (~A3)
18x24" = 45x60cm (~A2)
2x32" = 60x80cm (~A1)
For Phone & Tablet Cases
Please select the model of your device to ensure the right fit.
“Though free to think and act, we are held together like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them, each of us is only part of a whole.”
A pair of cranes form ties inseparable.
In Chinese and Japanese culture, red-crowned cranes symbolize grace, longevity, loyalty, and love. While a pair of cranes typically represent the love between two people, this piece also uses the symbol to represent the universal love that connects all of us. Here, shapes come together to form two cranes, but they could also be abstractions of an entire world in flow.
Free Worldwide Shipping
We are pleased to offer complimentary shipping on orders to most regions worldwide. All items are shipped with care.
Made to Order
As part of our sustainability effort, our products are made to order. To reduce waste, returns are only accepted for damaged items.
Your happiness is our priority. If you have any issues with your purchase, we will work with you to make it right.